User avatar

frozencyberspace

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Couldn't Put Humpty Together Again

    Thanks for the reviews, you guys. @...Plant? You signed as that but I feel really awkward addressing you as "Plant"... Anyway, in any case, thank you. I'm going to work ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Regretful Hearts or The Only One who was Never Beautiful

    Thank you so much for your review! Heh. I've never quite been sure on the numbers thing, so thank the lord someone unveiled the mystery at last. XD And yes, ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Blinded Sonneteer

    Thanks, y'all, for your words and wisdom. =) Ms. Hart, I'll definitely check out that anthology - I LOVE sonnets. I was tempted to memorize all of Shakespeare's but I ...

    Apr 13, 2009


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah