User avatar

free2sing

  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: deleted.

    This was absolutely beautiful. I actually teared up in the end when i saw how he died. You're very talented. Just an amazing story.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Movie Star

    Thanks for the advice! I will be sure to do that for the next thing i write! (:

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Movie Star

    Thanks so much! (L: Guess I learn to type a little slower and review my work more carefully!

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sounds Perfect

    Thanks you guys this really helped me a lot! I appreciate it so much! For part 2 I will make sure to take in all this advice(:

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: In the Glass Part 10

    Good job girl! Im not really that big of a fantasy fan but this was pretty good. I wished it was longer though (: keep at it!

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Show Me The Way

    I really liked this story. It was cute in the not usual way. You could be a little more descriptive in describing this Teo kid but other than that great ...

    Nov 7, 2011


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield