User avatar

free2sing

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lost at Sea

    Hey! I thought this poem was really impressive. I loved how you used repetition with the whole I walk this street alone that was very clever. Your use of symbolism ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 11:11 11/11/11

    I only really have one word to describe this poem... AMAZING. I read it like six times because I was so impressed especially when I saw that you were only ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dead Romance

    Hey there bookworm! After reading your piece several times I thought it was good. The flow of it was a little off and once i felt confused but overall I ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Starlit night

    This was actually pretty good and I am very impressed. I thought the whole thing had a very nice flow to it and it kept me interested throughout the whole ...

    Nov 12, 2011


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster