User avatar

foxy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Immortal Love

    Hi there! I love anything about love. If this had been a short story, it could have been a hit! I mean, immortal love has always been what young people ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Nature's secrets

    Hello! I enjoyed reading this and I love the idea. It has potential. Although, I feel that it is to short.Are you going to add more to it? In the ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Silent Whispers

    I like this. The way you worded it was nice. As someone said before me, the ye's were confusing at first, but then I realized it was old english. I ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Silent Whispers

    Very breathy, very airy. I like it. Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed reading this. your review is very much appreciated ^^

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Charmed Soul

    I like your emotional style of writing; it is very nice, neat and tidy with no fluff to fill it in. It sounds honest, and I like the structure- the ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Charmed Soul

    Every time I hear your euphonic whispers in my ear, my soul drags me to the bottom of the ocean behind the soft sand until my breath becomes labored, and ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Nature's secrets

    Hi, Foxy! I'm glad that I'll be reviewing you today--err, tonight. :D/ Anyway, my comments will be in pinkish font. As always. :) There she was with her native village ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Silent Whispers

    Hi! I really like the way you write. Your grammar is excellent although you do have a tendancy to go "semi-colon happy"! Lol, I do it too!! Only a couple ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Silent Whispers

    This is really good :) great job :) Thank you so much, your opinion is appreciated

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Nature's secrets

    Hey! :) So, I like this, especially the description of Baira. Just a couple of nitpicks: There she was with her native village outfit, a piece of cloth tied round ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Charmed Soul

    Oh, I get it now. Pff. Wow, I should have seen that. Thanks. :) Hihihihih you are welcome :D

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Charmed Soul

    Hey there, Foxy. I truly love this so much. You've got some freakin' talent! :D Nitpicks: Everytime 2 Words (Every time) I hear your euphonic whispers in my ear, my ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Charmed Soul

    Everytime I hear your euphonic whispers in my ear, my soul drags me to the bottom of the ocean behind the soft sand until my breath becomes labored, and my ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Nature's secrets

    Thank you for your generous reviews. I will try my best to edit this. Your effort and time and very much appreciated. :)

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In A Memory of Love

    I will take your challenge with great pride, you are on! I will change the phrase into something that will blow your mind off or I will simply change eyes ...

    Oct 10, 2010


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta