Random avatar

formertywcwriter

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Two Faced

    i'll maybe try writing one on my own thanks :) (and yes it is probably more like never I hate to admit it but I just find poetry really hard) ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Two Faced

    very true thanx for ur imput ur right. I just wanted to see if I could write a poem because it's the one kind of writing I never do. it ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Auburn Queen chapter 1 and 2

    thanks both of you :) no I haven't read that book I'll check it out. You're right I tend to go a bit fast paced for my first couple drafts ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: untitled

    I am just going to throw a few questions out there. What status does Ayden have that allows him to romance Alla. And who is 'he' when Alla goes through ...

    Nov 4, 2008


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus