Random avatar

formertywcwriter

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Risk-Taker

    This was really good I enjoyed it a lot and I felt very connected to the protagonist, it really makes me want to know what happens next. One thing I ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: untitled

    I am just going to throw a few questions out there. What status does Ayden have that allows him to romance Alla. And who is 'he' when Alla goes through ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dawn

    this is really good! and very powrful. I just have one thing that might make it more powerful. When you say lines like "like I am bleeding catistrophicly" (I know ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Gods Were Crying, Preface and CH1

    hi I just thought I'd give a few suggestions: First of all, this is really good and you definitely have talent.well...here it goes hope this helps. "It was decided. Eylasia ...

    Nov 1, 2008


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil