User avatar

flytodreams

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Clearwater 4

    Wow! It's very interesting, but I have a little question. If time had stopped, why did you write: Days had passed since Emma had climbed the fence out of Clearwater. ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Clearwater Part 3

    “I am Ixchel, flesh of two priests. I am Ixchel, who sits and the shrines at Cozumel and Isla Mujures and blesses the pregnant women who. . .I am Ivy, ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eragon

    Everybody hates Paolini...I just read the whole thread, and I agree, Paolini is so full of himself. I read Eragon and Eldest, and I liked both of them, but Eldest ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: An Angel Reborn

    I really liked it! When he's thinking revenge, that was my favorite part. You also did a good job describing the elven city after the humans burnt it down. Although ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Clearwater

    I like Ixchel's part, too! :) It was really interesting, and a little scary for me. She killed all the other gods and goddesses? That's really cool. Few mistakes in ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Unicorn Killers - Old, decrepit first draft thingy

    Wow, your characterization is great. All the characters seem so real! :) That's my favorite part of the story. Now, either it's just me, or when they're talking about Jessica ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demon Caller

    The boy looked about two years older than herself, but had a knack of relieving people from their smaller possessions. Should it be 'from' or 'of'? She was about eight, ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    1. Harry because he's strong, and tough, and determined. (I have no idea how to put it) Eragon's...not like that. 2. Lord Voldemort because he's a cleverer, and better villain ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: House of Wolves (rough draft)

    As beautiful as it was, it had haunted him for his entire life. I think 'for' is unnecessary, but I'm not sure. Sorry if it isn't! He was quiet for ...

    Feb 9, 2007


Carpe Diem
— Catullus