User avatar

fishsashimi

is water wet

  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: NaPo #5: Library

    Thanks. I did mean to have reading instead!

    Apr 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: NaPow #3: Drama Club

    Thanks! That I was a typo :/

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: NaPow #3: Drama Club

    Ha! Loved that! A quad is like a courtyard, kinda. They have them at colleges, but my school has one.

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Roses

    Hey, Onii-Chan here! This poem is great! It’s awesome how you can tell a story in such few words. I love art myself, I bring a lot of my supplies ...

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: NaPow #2: Last Period

    Thanks for the suggestions! I%u2019ll keep them in mind for the future.

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Words I Do Not Say

    Hey, It’s Onii-Chan! I can relate to this poem. I’ve always wanted to speak my mind, but I always felt like I would be wrong or give a wrong impression. ...

    Apr 4, 2018


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown