User avatar

firefly882

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Deception's Blade - Chapter Four (edited)

    Thanks for coming back! I'm so happy that you enjoy this story, and your feedback has certainly helped make it stronger overall! I'll be sure to keep you posted on ...

    Jan 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Deception's Blade - Chapter Four (edited)

    Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter. I know you said that it was hard to realize the relationship Eona shared with her father, ...

    Jan 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: The Crown Thief Ch. I Pt. I (edit)

    Hey there, Firefly back again! I saw that you had made some edits so I decided to take a look. Through his doubts, he reassured himself this was all quite ...

    Jan 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Deception's Blade - Chapter Three (edited)

    Aww, thank you so much! *hugs back* It's always a good feeling when someone really enjoys your work. :)

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: The Crown Thief Ch. I Pt. I (edit)

    Ah, gotcha! I understand that these aren't the main characters but as the opening chapter of your novel you still want to make them interesting. The most crucial role of ...

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: On da ship (yes thats the original title shut up)

    No problem! I get the same way with over-describing in my stories, so much so that my plot and characters get lost in a sea of words. Sometimes it helps ...

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Deception's Blade - Chapter Three (edited)

    Thank you so much for coming back! I really appreciate your input, and I had no idea I kept using Eona's mouth as the only indicator of emotion! Also, I'm ...

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Deception's Blade - Chapter One (edited)

    Thank you so much for your review, Flite! I made some corrections on the issues you pointed out, and it definitely improved the quality I think! :)

    Dec 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Deception's Blade - Chapter Two (edited)

    Thank you for coming back, Bookwolf! I love your enthusiasm! It helps keep me going, lol. If you have anything you'd like me to review, I'd be glad to return ...

    Dec 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Deception's Blade - Chapter Two (edited)

    Thanks for returning to review my piece! You know, the dialogue bits always did confuse me, but I did some googling and I think I've got it down! :)

    Dec 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: [Empyrosis] Chapter One (edited!)

    Hey iceprincess, Firefly again! My first thought when reading your first paragraph: She's showing instead of telling! Yay! :elephant: I noticed that you added snow--this helps to clear up things. ...

    Jul 25, 2010


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire