User avatar

finishedmakingsense

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Conversation

    First off, this is real . You really let us into your life, and I can really visualize this happening- everyone has arguments with their moms, and I know I've ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I'd lie

    Dear diary, Today is a day like no other. Today, fish don’t swim. Today, birds don’t fly. And today, hearts don’t beat. Today, fish plunge into the pristine depths of ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets - Chapter 1

    This is my first review. I hope I don't mess it up too badly XD Just then the bell rang. We gathered our books and raced out of the classroom. ...

    Mar 31, 2010


if ya mention chickens, i have to show up, that is the law.
— alliyah