User avatar

felistia

The Seven Tribes of Megalonia

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Dresses and Politics Part 2: Chapter 2

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Nit-picks “Welcome Ana Penrova. I am Lady Salcata.” “Hello.” I think that you should really add some ...

    Jul 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Dresses and Politics Part 3: Chapter 1

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Nit-picks Getting jobs done from dusting to running the world. "done from dusting" what does that mean? ...

    Jul 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Dresses and Politics Part 2: Chapter 1

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Nit-picks I hop out of bed quickly, but run my head into the wardrobe. By run my ...

    Jul 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Dresses and Politics Part 1: Chapter 4

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Nit-picks As we walk in we split up me going upstairs, and him remaining on the main ...

    Jul 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Would You Like Some Cake?

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Nit-picks The only problem I had with the story was that the first lot of dialogue “But ...

    Jul 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Dresses and Politics Part 1:Chapter 3

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Nit-picks Okay so I don't really have any nit-picks for this chapter. I just have observation to ...

    Jul 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Dresses and Politics Part 1: Chapter 2

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Nit-picks Then I blacked out. This seems a bit sudden. Doesn't she feel a a throb in ...

    Jul 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Blank Sheet

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Nit-picks “He’s dead, I know he is,” I muttered, tears springing to my eyes. I feel that ...

    Jul 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Beginnings Part One: Memory: Chapter none

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Nit-picks “Eric! How was vacation?” His train had been running late so I have been sitting at ...

    Jul 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Horror Re: Watching

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Nit-picks A beam of moonlight sliced through the sky like a silver spear I just want to ...

    Jul 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Dresses and Politics Part 1: Chapter 1

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Nit-picks I was only a year older than Anne is now when she left us. this sentence ...

    Jul 11, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: When The Light Shines

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Nit-picks Okay so the first thing I noticed was the use of rhymes. Now while they help ...

    Jul 10, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Dark Ventures

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Nit-picks “Just...don’t do it again. You know we can’t afford it.” So this is probably just me, ...

    Jul 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Blank Sheet

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Grammar and Punctuation “Now how about we get ourself a camp "ourself" is two words. Overall thoughts ...

    Jul 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: Cataclysm: Chapter 3: Jackson

    Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D Nit-picks Ivory put an arm around Sparrow's shoulders and pulled her in. in the context of the ...

    Jul 9, 2016


Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red