User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    I'm having trouble with my phone loading the notification page in desktop site, I switched to phone version and it won't open the drop down to go to the notification ...

    Aug 14
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    I'm looking at the first page and I'm seeing the bottom of the page like this

    Dec 27, 2024
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hi @spottedpebble :D I hope you like it here.

    Oct 1, 2023
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Welcome @treesneedhugs2 :D i hope you like it here.

    Apr 16, 2023
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing: Me!

    Hello! Welcome to yewis! What is your favorite type of poetry to write?

    Dec 10, 2022
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing myself!

    Hi!

    Dec 7, 2022
  • Welcome Mat Re: Intro :3

    Hi!

    Dec 7, 2022
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    @nymphasita welcome! I am glad that you decided to join! I love the name Rommie, and I would love to be a writer friend to you as you grow and ...

    Aug 14, 2022
  • Welcome Mat Re: o/

    Welcome!!! We love @seirre and I am sure we will love your presence as well!

    Jul 4, 2022
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    @hawinay @xglitchedsalvationx Welcome I'm glad to see you joining us here. :>

    Mar 28, 2022
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Me

    Hi, I'm Gem and if you need my help same to you.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: Is 19 too old?

    As I'm going to be 18 soon I sure hope 19 isn't too old. XD This site is for poeple of all ages to better their writing. To me the ...

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Welcome! @cactuslily , @kishibe , and @SteveHepkell! I hope you like it here as much as I do. :)

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Welcome @theelementofkawaii , @RosalynWilde , and @Corryn.

    Dec 12, 2019
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hi @GWritesNovels , I like the name it shows work ethic, I hope you like our site, but I am sure you will.

    Aug 28, 2019


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes