User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Secret woods

    Loki laughs,"My life story : Weren't you in a marvel movie?"

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    Love rival when she rejects him you should console Loki like I would never hurt you like that Loki.

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "No, not that that is Horrible this is Bad !"Loki says frantically pointing at where the portal stood and rick stepped through.

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I jump when she touches me and then whirl around and grab her by the shoulders. "This is bad, please understand me this is bad ."

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I sit up what the hell just happened , "What the - That just happened twice a rift in space and time that can't be good... "

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "I just tried to attack the very person who saved Asgard and killed my father.", I continue to laugh and rock back and forth and then lean back against the ...

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I sit down on the floor and start laughing and rocking back and forth on the floor.

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Mother, you are all I have left....", I fight tears my voice as cold and uncaring as ever,"Don't leave me, Thor is no brother of mine.", I turn to Rick ...

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    We should play this out.

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Secret woods

    "Well..... I think we should make her guess!", Loki smiles playfully.

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I drop the cigarette and run to my mother praying to the Aesir,"Freya dear, breathe in and out slowly close your eyes, and I will use what power I can ...

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Secret woods

    He looks at her carefully examining her,"A place that no longer exists."

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I laugh a little to easily slightly offended does she really think I am weird "I am not a weirdo! I just like a good smoke after the goddess of ...

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Secret woods

    Loki leans further up on the counter,"I agree to your deal, but you first."

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Secret woods

    Loki answers boredly,"No."

    Apr 5, 2018


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore