User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I crawl towards her then tickle her through the cover, "Beautiful!"

    May 15, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I snap the force field is over her and set to exterminate potential threats if true nature is not found, I come at Adam like a Wrecking Ball!!!! maniac. "My ...

    May 15, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Yes, foul place... ", I smile, "I know were we are now..." the man at the counter motions to Loki...

    May 15, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "I will run with you, or past you depends on your pace, but you are not fat ..." I roll my eyes, "Why, in the nine realms do you care ...

    May 15, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "No, I am coming with you!"

    May 15, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "You low life asshole!", I glare at him unflinchingly I could force field her concealedly or make it look like he died of natural causes if need be.., "You need ...

    May 15, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    I motion rapidly to the sign above the door...

    May 15, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Not in there!"

    May 15, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I sucker punch him in the face and I don't know why...

    May 15, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Of course it does we are happy, the world wants to kick us to the curb.."

    May 15, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "I ran into the city, where here I do not know..."

    May 15, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I fight the urge to kick his feet from under him and instead smile at the two people I recognize Zain and Blake, "Hi there!"

    May 15, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki teases, "Now be a good girl, tut..tut...tut!"

    May 15, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki laughs,"Yes, very much so! and where are we?"

    May 15, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    Think it don't say it!

    May 15, 2018


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson