-
Re: full of phantoms
[ image coming soon ] you have always been beautiful i regret that i was the ugly duckling unpickable and closed off because i was silly and i accidentally fell ...
Apr 1, 2023 -
Re: love letters to a coffee cup
I stir until my arms are tired Wait until I can't anymore And then swallow the contents in a moment I'm not allowed to be tired But I still manage ...
Apr 1, 2023 -
Re: Featured Member: TheEgg April 1, 2023 - April 1, 2024
Congrats egg!!! but didn't you crack that one time for pink royalty-
Mar 31, 2023 -
Re: How many days has it been since Bob last got unhappy?
*eats all the sprinkles* there now he cant complain. hmph
Mar 31, 2023 -
Re: Out Of Context Quotes
i never twerked whilst doing the murder; but to each their own i guess - me dont ask
Mar 30, 2023 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
hand
Mar 30, 2023 -
Re: It's Time for NaPo! (2023)
1 jam jar to be eaten soon *shoves jam jar onto the table *
Mar 30, 2023 -
Re: How many days has it been since Bob last got unhappy?
im very confused and swayable both sides of this bob thing do your worst id like to be informed
Mar 29, 2023 -
Re: love letters to a coffee cup
if I weren't born so tired maybe I would be one of those Tea people
Mar 26, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
waiting to drown souls the flower nightshade is poured over by moonlight
Mar 21, 2023 -
Re: full of phantoms
i must be seen as a breath spray; able to be inhaled and enjoyed until i am just little vapors in a small bottle, and cast away only a shell. ...
Mar 18, 2023 -
Re: 2023 Badge Information
Napo Completion: Starter Seeds: Jam Collector:
Mar 18, 2023 -
Re: full of phantoms
Badges? Starter Seeds Jam Collector Napo Completion Index~ 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. ...
Mar 18, 2023 -
Re: full of phantoms
3/18/2023 i spoke truthfully in flowery tones, not realizing i was just painting the knives i threw at you; but when they sunk into your hands you held them like ...
Mar 18, 2023 -
Re: Describe your favorite show very badly
Everyone either loves or hates Dillon, except the crew who do both evenly. @quillfeather Andromeda Tv Series
Mar 17, 2023
