-
Re: Asgard
Loki frowns and walks into one of the earth restrooms in shame making it seem other wise,"Mother may I be excused?"
Apr 4, 2018 -
Re: Secret woods
Loki laughs,"How is coffee best drank?"
Apr 4, 2018 -
Re: Lost in wilderness
Loki laughs,"Your a little late Ez, I am stable enough now and my sister is gone for the time being." Achar squeals happily and bounds towards the voice pulling Soryn ...
Apr 4, 2018 -
Re: Asgard
Loki sighs,"Aliana I took you through the portal with Hein right before the fall of Asgard, Its my fault - the collapse if we were sober it might not have ...
Apr 4, 2018 -
Re: Asgard
"Yes, that witch, no offense Danni you are an angel of a witch, she is the demon of death and she has destroyed Asgard. Acky, my child bother yourself not ...
Apr 4, 2018 -
Re: Lost in wilderness
Achar spit in his face and wriggled his tail free and in a raspy little voice he hissed,"Meeeeeeeee"
Apr 4, 2018 -
Re: Secret woods
"Well it is pure gold," he says turning it in his hand and giving a half smile.
Apr 3, 2018 -
Re: Asgard
Loki is confused and concious, "What the hell just happened wheres Freya? did everyone escape?", then in agony, "the valkryies!" and then he sees the terrified child holding his hand ...
Apr 3, 2018 -
Re: Asgard
Suddenly Loki looks as in a trance and his eyes glaze over he chants,"In the aftermath of this conflict, Surtr, the lord of Muspelheim razes the entirety of creation with ...
Apr 3, 2018 -
Re: Secret woods
"Oh, Well them can I have some? Does your shop take runes?", He pulls large round golden currency stamped with the seal of Asgard out of nowhere.
Apr 3, 2018 -
Re: Lost in wilderness
Achar squealed and bit his finger and then made a strange noise similar to laughter. Loki laughed as well,"Soryn, If you pester him back he won't leave you alone he ...
Apr 3, 2018 -
Re: Secret woods
Loki rolls his eyes,"You could say I'm not from here!"
Apr 3, 2018 -
Re: Asgard
Loki does as told and then looks around, "where are we?" what the hell? I posted that way before those other comments sorry 'bout that
Apr 3, 2018 -
Re: Asgard
Loki fights his way to Alaina and Hien trying to stun not kill but finding it unrewarding.
Mar 30, 2018 -
Re: Asgard
Loki screams, "EVERYONE TO THE EXITS NOW I REPEAT NOW THIS LOOKS SEMI-NUCLEAR I REPEAT EVERYONE TO THE EXIT PORTALS!"he starts to leave but then remembers Alaina and Hien asleep ...
Mar 30, 2018
