User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Secret woods

    "Well..... I think we should make her guess!", Loki smiles playfully.

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I drop the cigarette and run to my mother praying to the Aesir,"Freya dear, breathe in and out slowly close your eyes, and I will use what power I can ...

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Secret woods

    He looks at her carefully examining her,"A place that no longer exists."

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I laugh a little to easily slightly offended does she really think I am weird "I am not a weirdo! I just like a good smoke after the goddess of ...

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Secret woods

    Loki leans further up on the counter,"I agree to your deal, but you first."

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Secret woods

    Loki answers boredly,"No."

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I light it up,"Thank thy mortal soul."

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Cigarettes, not shameful at all it is one thing that makes earthies useful actually.", I gesture for her to give me one.

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Lost in wilderness

    Achar puts his free hand in her hair and pulls. Loki furious Achar didn't come,"ACHAR BOOMERANG !"

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Secret woods

    "Um, sure how about," Loki leans up on the counter," You answer my question. "

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    first person fer now I take a drink from the bottle of relaxation tonic hanging around my neck. "So that is what you were hiding." Already I feel more relaxed. ...

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Secret woods

    Loki doesn't look away, not the least bit concerned with courtesy,"What is the matter do you have an internal ailment?"

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Secret woods

    Loki tries the coffee,"Ewwwwww! Why do you humans like this?", he takes another sip. "This is revolting!", another sip,"But, addictive."

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Secret woods

    "Hmmm humans and putting holes in themselves, your piercings are edgy but look painful. Uhhhh, icy," He laughs,"Like like me."

    Apr 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki from the bathroom,"Midgard, or earth and mother my powers are almost exhausted from teleporting you here thank the Aesir you were in there. That was one of the only ...

    Apr 4, 2018


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help