User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I laugh it is all I can do not to stand there and point. Blake turns,"The hell your laughing at him! I don't think so!" He lunges and I neatly ...

    Apr 24, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I flash a smirk at Alaina and then wiggle my eyebrows at Sif,"Have you two had fun?", I tease knowing my brother though seemingly attractive not only prefers mortals but ...

    Apr 24, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    Blake laughs,"Baby chiiiiillllllllllll......" I whirl on him. Blake laughs,"Zain we got a FIGHTER!!!!"

    Apr 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I look down and realize I was staring at the ceiling, Oh ,"We need alot of power.... and the right binding spell....." Fuck I need Sif's Spellbook and she has ...

    Apr 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I sensed Sif and stiffened. Is she still angry? I did cut her hair, Is she still that beautiful.. wait I am shadow walking?

    Apr 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    For some reason this bothers me, "Don't touch her tail or I'll kick yours asshole!", The words are out of my mouth before I can stop them..

    Apr 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    This caused everyone to errupt with laughter, I thouroghly annoyed get up, "Link, whats yours." I dust myself off. He spits in his hand and holds it out to me ...

    Apr 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I had walked up to the counter when I heard,"Hey, you new?" I answered with out looking at the boy talking to me,"Yeah." He seemed to be mocking me,"Hey boys ...

    Apr 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    When I walked in everything seemed fine and then he tripped me.

    Apr 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I grin covering for him,"That isn't a blush woman that is a warriors windburn from a fast and well fought battle!" I clap him on the shoulder he deserves this.

    Apr 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki winces as the rift grows in size,"This could end nastily.."

    Apr 20, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I keep my expression calm, but I know I shouldn't lead her on like this , "Yes mother I believe Alaina may be right." but this time it is not ...

    Apr 20, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I walk to where Acky stands calming him with some of my powers but then stop realizing he isn't a child what he needs is a confidence not calm , ...

    Apr 20, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Okay,"I put the twenty in my jacket pocket and walk into the store.

    Apr 9, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I roll my eyes, "I know that I'm not brain dead, I just don't know if they taste the same, the drinks they make here and in Alaska."

    Apr 9, 2018


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta