User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "This will get you out of this little room to safety he will protect you.... From me.." I look away. I don't want to see hurt, or love, or worry ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "I am sorry I am Loki after all, I have my own issues with family and I try to turn everything into a joke because some things are easier to ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I nod showing I will go and agree to everything but I pause trying to be unselfish for once,"It would be better if she went to Thor he would thunder ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Wait you liked Link?", I raise an eyebrow and turn back into Link and start fake crying, "W-W-wait y-yo-you L-like p-peop-ple w-who st- s-stutter?" I turn back to me,"And trust ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I selfishly want her to stay but she would be better of if she left........ So would I....

    Apr 26, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    YASSSS sounds grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "You are going to crash this car and kill yourself! BE CAREFUL!" I tell her concernedly..

    Apr 26, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I go along with it numb a battle with Thor right now wouldn't bother me....

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Sif it was all me I made you come...." I whisper to her daring her to disagree.

    Apr 26, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    No, not me anyone????

    Apr 26, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    XD I am already there (SHHHHHHHH)

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I ashamed of taking advantage of such a saddening time try my all heal to see if they could be healed, but as I suspected it was to late. I ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I look at Sif who as a child I had loved dearly as a sister, but now as something more, who had trained me, who had married my brother because ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "I do not care at least I will have done good, and he does not want to face me I have nothing to lose no wife no family that cares" ...

    Apr 25, 2018


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka