User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I look at the picture of the child,"How old was he??", I ask this tenderly yet not expecting an answer.

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "It is okay I have had to sleep in rooms painted by Thor."

    Apr 27, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    XD (Still picturing two Lokis and having trouble believing Hiddleston isn't in a relationship with a mirror)

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I raise an eyebrow and look at my outfit and back at her.

    Apr 27, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    XD

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Oh, well it seems nice." ((Bathroom))

    Apr 27, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Well I was picturing them making out..... ( your brain is twisted? )

    Apr 27, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    I know but they gave me some story line to follow and it was pretty instructive.... I will try to follow up on that if you want me to but ...

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I can feel Sif's fear and it makes my stomach churn, my foolhardy brother and wait what? Do I sense myself, that doesn't make sense.... Wait it isn't me anymore.... ...

    Apr 27, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    :) Oh and um, Sif is welcome to appear at any time any where with good reason... (If I were her Loki would be reason enough to jump of the ...

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Yes, I am, As you could tell not Thors favorite person right now and Hela is after me as well," I look her in the eyes, "Knowing what you do ...

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Well I think dragons are beautiful creatures of destruction I guess I am just odd like that though..", I put her phone back on the dash.

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I walk to Acky putting my hand on his shoulder companionably, "There is nothing we could ave done," I look to the rest of the mourning eyes,"Any of us.." I ...

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "The beauty you are calling isn't here so go fuck yourself after the beep. BEEP!", I hang up.

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I turn back to Loki and grab the phone,"Sure." I answer it putting it to my ear.

    Apr 26, 2018


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote