User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Apr 30, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I watch Eris warily from a distance she is so much like me I know better than to just go up and talk to her, she will only think of ...

    Apr 30, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Loki is extremely attracted to Eris..... :D

    Apr 30, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki is parked above the hotdog stand putting flies in peoples food and tripping people just being bored.

    Apr 30, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    ((sorry i fix that I reread and i misread a post)) I walk out of Eris's shadow and touch Alaina's forehead trying to soothe her mourning mind reflecting over the ...

    Apr 30, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I lunge I now it is stupid but I do it I knock Sif out of his hands she lands softly and then I come at Thor like a demon ...

    Apr 30, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    If he even freaking touches Sif....... What the hell..... Eris? .... "Eris?" I speak to her telepathicaly she looks just like me...

    Apr 30, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Well early! Happy early Bday!!!!!!!

    Apr 30, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I watch Eris and the others cautiously ready to attack..

    Apr 30, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Happy early/Late/Or on time birthday!

    Apr 30, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Sure why not...

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Well, I've done it now..", I say exasperatedly, my blasted charm every time I am around a woman she burst into tears or hits me. Man aren't I a ladies ...

    Apr 27, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    :D :D

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I feel Sif's fear and false rage and teleport myself into the shadows without being noticed by Juve or anyone I have an Illusion going in there with Juve it ...

    Apr 27, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    :D

    Apr 27, 2018


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye