User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Asgard

    He looks at her with light in his eyes, "No, I am just thinking about us and them," he points to the other room,"and them." he points at Acky and ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki is sitting by a fireplace board and not sure what to do.

    May 1, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki laughs, "Leave me out of your womanly please my dears, and you are no dogs neither of you!", I put my arms around them both and then my human ...

    May 1, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I grin,"I am a bit picky and not a healthy eater, I would be vegan.. but I cannot keep myself away from dairy, or sweets I even like licorice! Not ...

    May 1, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    He shoots a fond glance at Alaina, like a sister he feels like she is his little sister. He then looks at Eris, and feels a grin building. "Do I ...

    May 1, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I resignedly hand her the razor,"Be careful not to hurt thy self."I look into her eyes with that and then look away, I was trying to show trust but I ...

    May 1, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    He grins up at Eris but upon seeing the sadness of the smile he gets up guiltily and starts walking down the street for some air, or to at least ...

    May 1, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I was pacing around the room rubbing my hands through my hair when I saw it I picked it up i know what depressed humans do with sharp objects from ...

    May 1, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I visibly retract from Eris regretfully watching this poor child I know what he s feeling and it hurts me that it is partially my fault, but I can't let ...

    May 1, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki makes duck face at camera goofing off,"Of course! You do know who your talking about right?"

    May 1, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    He grins and waves to the people watching.

    Apr 30, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    He puts his hand against her cheek and slides his hand down to her throat and kisses it then looks up and icily mutters,"Love and stuff annoys you?", then he ...

    Apr 30, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki sensing a sudden discomfort in the room turns slightly, he notices he has somehow completely Ruined his cupid work and sighs, "This is why I am not Aphrodite."

    Apr 30, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki poses sexy man style on the ground between Eris's legs grinning.

    Apr 30, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki grins and whirls around, "Not the hair!", he winks teasingly, "My beautiful ebony canopy!", He turns to Alaina and then to Eris taps his chin and grabs both of ...

    Apr 30, 2018


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh