User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki smiles at her a faint blush against his fair skin,"You would be okay with that my deceptive doll?"

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    He shifts uncomfortably and glances quickly at Eris and then away. it also says: " EROS was the mischievous god of love, a minion and constant companion of the goddess ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki blushes a little,"Friend...." he looks away afraid of her expression...

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Whom do I thank?", he kisses the back of her hand. "My, dear mother and, girl- uh, you of course Eris.." My seach engine said that: " Eros was the ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki looks it up on google then has a slight blush, "No that is not what Eros is god of.... and thankyou" Look it up :D

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki glances at Eris,"Yes, yes we are, oh and I just got texted, some fan girl asked me if I was Eros what does that mean exactly?" pictures Loki as ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki raises an eyebrow, "Nifty!"

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki looks at her pondering whether or not to ask.... He has experience with explosive family issues, he was the one who exploded most of the time.

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki helps Alaina up and picks up her phone, "I could get this fixed for free."

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki sensing Freya's distraught,"It may be childish of me but maybe Freya and Acky, I mean she is available now... If you don't mind my saying so mother.."

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki trips him as he is running, "Why the rush, you might want to apologize.."

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "It could..." I tap my chin, "but how are we going to get them near each other long enough to see.."

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki looks at Freya thoughtfully and then hinting he says, "Mother he needs someone... Maybe you could help." He then looks at Eris grinning, "My love , I am no ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is most active??

    THANKYOU *is totally behind and doesn't deserve credit*

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    He smiles at Arti and then at Eris,"Oh," he chuckles, "The mortals thought I would make a beautiful portrayal of Loki."

    May 2, 2018


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver