User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "I told you in the car didn't I?", I say through a mouthful of ice cream.. Things this good in Asgard were kept for Thor, never for his impudent adopted ...

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I smile fondly at her, "You don't have abusive parents too do you?" I let a little concern show but hide the anger at remembering Oden's lashings and whippings... Something ...

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I take another and wince brain freeze , "Argghhhh, HELL!! That smarts.."

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I look away afraid of my own expression then I make sure it is neutral it is hard that every time I get attached to someone they leave I must ...

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Well, I see it every morning and my mirror says the same thing," I smile taking a large bite of the icecream....

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Eris dearest, I am fine... Your sister has a strange way of making friends that is all..", I cast an evil look at Enyo.. no bitch makes a building fall ...

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I stand up dusting myself off she said that about two seconds to soon how did she know that was going to happen unless she caused it , "I am ...

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I raise an eyebrow, I am not fooled by your masquerade child of chaos.. , "Oh, well I am glad you care for her." I walk down the hall after ...

    May 3, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    @Vellichor I insist you join It is fine you can jump in at any time this story is pure chaos and we love it that way.... ( i

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    I visibly recoil removing my hand from hers, "She has been being amazing.."

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki glances at her,"Enyo I presume?"

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki lets his hand skim hers as he is walking, "On, second thought would you guys like to come with me? I have some place I would like to show ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki looks to Eris,"I sense someone do you know of them?"

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki grins,"Must we intrude? I think it best if mother does the mothering!", he grins at Freya.

    May 2, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki steps towards Eris slowly and then raises her head and kisses her on the lips slowly, softly and then slowly withdraws from her smiling looking from her eyes to ...

    May 2, 2018


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind