User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki follows grinning and sits on the bed closing the door putting on a show to see if she trusts him, "Hey.."

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    I grin, "Good now lets go to the Thames!"

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki grins, "That is no lie admit it.." he looks at Eris, " I did a good job!"

    May 4, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Okay... I still love you.. :wink: I feel a little better, but I haven't had to talk to him yet... today

    May 4, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    okay *half smiles*

    May 4, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Okay..... but it isn't about that

    May 4, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    oh yeah, love you... I feel a little better so i will keep trying but i dont know for how long

    May 4, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    i was telling pan bye because he was leaving...

    May 4, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    bye....

    May 4, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    I may not storybook any more I am not worth your time and i am feeling really bad about my life and no i am not sick I love you ...

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Thankyou!" my eyes sparkle....

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Who's hand elaborate please... (sorry but I is confused is she holding: Juve, Loki, Freya, Acky, Enyo, Aliana?)

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I laugh, "No, I am fine.." I try to et my ice cream more slowly to act like I am full but it is really hard... It is so good...

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "Really?", I almost drop the spoon and then realize how childish I seem, "That is great, but I am fine with this.." I twiddle my spoon with a small smile..

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Zeus, old thunderthighs? If you don't mind the expression... He is your dad? Another god of mischief decendant of a god of the sky?" I raise my eyebrows coincidence ? ...

    May 3, 2018


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio