User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "We have to.." I sigh smiling, "unless you want some one to walk in on us..."

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    He looks at the sky and then the sun drops a little faster than it was supposed to a purposefully dramatic illusion and then some classical music starts playing, "Slow ...

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    He kisses her again, "Of course we should..." he frowns and grudgingly and raises up..

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "I shouldn't but you know I want to..." he mummurs against her cheek and then accepts the kiss...

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    He grins, "Of Course you are my dear! "

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    He grabs Artimetis's hand impatiently and teleports them there, "Sorry Arti! Eris is right I am impatient."

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    He smiles raising his head slightly, "You know my luck is we are about to find Freya....."

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "Well I don't want to miss the sunset!", He grins..

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Anyone?", Loki gently kisses her (Eris) on the neck..

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    Loki motions for Artemis's hand, "I will teleport us there..." he seems to have a trick up his sleeve but not a bad one..

    May 4, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    YES YOU GUYS ARE ALL THE MOST ANGELIC PEOPLE I KNOW EVEN IF YOU ARE DEMONS!!!

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    He grins, "You really trust me?" not moving his hand not having to force the expression anymore..

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    He lets his fingers trail down her side, "I could be more comfortable...." he forces his expression from mischievous, to sexual.. and meets her eyes, "What about you?" his hand ...

    May 4, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    he lays down on his side next to her touching her side, " Comfortable ? "

    May 4, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    okay, sure... he is literally in my flex class

    May 4, 2018


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl