User avatar

fatherfig

we are all figs here

  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    I want to lean into her touch but I instinctively draw away you don't just touch an open wound...

    May 8, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    I am a Gemini dating a Gemini, and my boyfriend is a year younger than me. It is ironic because I didn't know, and he was all excited telling me ...

    May 8, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "As far as I know I am pretty good at art. I sketched in my free time in Asgard when I wasn't training with the Valkyries to fight. Oden and ...

    May 8, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    My boyfriend knows I am obsessed with Loki to but he hasn't watched infinity wars. neither have i He has heard me freaking out about it for the last few ...

    May 8, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "College? Probably yours... Would you show me around when we get there?" I sit slouched in the kitchen chair.

    May 8, 2018
  • Archive Re: Burning Rejection

    "I am fine I don't think I will need it, Ughhh, I am going to be going to school this morning.........." I sigh unhappilly..

    May 8, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki falls backwards onto the bed with a small thump, laughing, "Oof! You were strangling me! Them you ask me not to let you fall? Kind of hard when you ...

    May 8, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    sameeeee......

    May 8, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Thats awesomeeeeeeeee. don't take me to infinity wars unless you want to watch me cry

    May 8, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki picks her up on his shoulders and piggy back rides her around the room. Doesn't know why made this happen, doesn't know why she shouldn't have.... Is about to ...

    May 8, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Suspense!!!!!!!!!!! XD "I don't have a maid.." XD

    May 8, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "No actually I haven't ever, well besides for when I get split ends ..." he glances at the door again impatiently, "Have you?"

    May 7, 2018
  • Archive Re: Midgard

    "I don't..." he looks away...

    May 7, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "What my dear?" he glances at the door not having heard the maid leave...

    May 7, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Loki catches her hand kissing it and returning it to her lap, "Your quite right my dear I apologize.." he flashes Eris a concealed look that seems to scream mistrust.. ...

    May 7, 2018


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney