User avatar

fallenoutofgrace

fallenoutofgrace

  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Nightmare

    This was brilliant. I felt your emotion pouring out through every line you wrote. Love.. Love your diction and the way you just in general did this whole poem was ...

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ashes

    My reaction to your poem is simple. Amazing. I love how you break apart the stanza's to what I am believing to help the reader see your scattered thoughts an ...

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Network of Keys Chapter One: Cynthia, Volunteers

    Good morrow, Rainbow! :3 First off like the others just a few places where a comma should be. But other than that your good there. What I like about your ...

    Mar 6, 2014


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena