Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
People
etherealpoppies
etherealpoppies
About
Gifts
Portfolio
Posts
Reviews
Trophies
Literary Comments
Reviews
Literary Comments
Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic
Re: six months too late, a lifetime too soon
thank you!
Dec 2, 2024
Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic
Re: six months too late, a lifetime too soon
thank you for the feedback!
Dec 1, 2024
Sign In
Register
/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)