User avatar

erin

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Remembering

    Yes, I like this a lot I really could not find anything wrong with it. It has a great flow to it and it is pumped up so great job.

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: changeling child

    wow i thought it was really great . I loved your descriptions i could almost see what was happening in my mind i can't wait to read more.

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Shadow (chapeter 1 Will)

    It was ok but it needs lots more work.you need to do a spell check and it seems a little dry if you could pump it up and prolong the ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ice Castle

    I like how it is nice and up beat but you could probably make it a little bit longer. but so far i really liked it

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: give me a shot

    Hey this was really great. But if you could maybe pump it up some it would be better. i like the way you describe your feeling. but it was good ...

    Feb 8, 2007


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec