User avatar

erin

  • Script » General, General Re: Jeepers

    omg I loved this so freakin much gosh I laughed my butt off reading this so you should keep this up and all you have to fix are a couple ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: part 3 of chap.1 no title

    hey I HAVE ALREADY READ THIS SO YOU KNOW WHAT i THINK ALREADY BUT I MUST SAY CAN YOU USE A DIFFERENT COLOR PLEASE IT HURTS MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Guilt

    I do not know what it is about this piece of writing but you had me coming back to it over and over to it so this was very good ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: another part of chap. 1 no title

    hey this was good and everything I saw that was wrong has already been pointed out so keep it up gurl and I'll see you soon.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Those Eyes

    Hey Okay it seems everthing wrong has already been stated so all i can say is that it was really really hard to keep my place in reading it cause ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Three Edged Word

    wow this was very good no it was better than good it was amazing. Why you have to hurt her but this line confused me some i had to read ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: no title part of chap. 1

    hey you know what I think of it already and saw that you add some more descritions so that was good. and I really like it so you better keep ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sonnet 3 - On Love's Frustrations

    hey I really liked this it was very good now for an error i saw Why is't that I should have nothing to fear? this really does not sound right ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Title Pending Chapter 3

    hey this was really great and I really want to know what happens next. “Be thankful he can’t, he’d kill you for been here.” maybe you could say he'd kill ...

    Mar 1, 2007


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket