User avatar

emoxxxangel93

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Death Note Parody

    Well hey, I just read your fanfic and I have to agree with everyone else. This really is a good one. My friend actually got me hooked on Deathnote a ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: hope

    Um ok this was very good although very depressing but it was good nonetheless. However, there are a few spelling mistakes dissapear to disappear (I believe) pored to poured sufforing ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: One Person Can Change Your Life

    Together are we, lives entwined Holding is me, torn inside Fighting myself, screaming inside Love me? The monster that i am? Confused inside, fighting still Mirrors are my enemy Talking ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Flame Wars

    Hello. Actually, I'm new at this so I'm not exactly the best reviewer but from what I read it was very, very good. I really enjoyed it.

    Mar 23, 2009


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow