User avatar

emoticon220

  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    SIDENOTE: This is going great!!! I love it, lets keep going!!!! Thank you to all the people who are reading and even more to the wonderful characters who keep this ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Raven grabs me unto a hug and asks me to stay, that is all it takes. Devin pats the seat next to him, i hesitate but sit anyway. Another girl ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    KADEL I sit at my post on the stupid crows nest. looking throught the scope when i see it. its another ship, sailing a black flag, its to far away ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Cellia Oddly, well, not really, i was Inexplicably jealous. Clarissa and her tears were hitting on Devin. Grr. Well, as they say, all's Fair in love and running away. i ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Devin pulls out his guitar and sings with me as we play. it isn't half bad. "Hey, chica, if I had a voice like that, I'd be one lucky guy. ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Damn you Karma. Of course, right after i make 2 people cry who gets on the bus? a guy, a Hot guy, a hot guy with a guitar. Wait a ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Yes i would like to be a ships boy. in the crows nest preferably

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    KADEL Oh, The World, The world is a rocking ocean and i am stuck in the tip-most of a ship. Oh screw. There is nothing here, nothing what so ever. ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    NOw there were two other girls on the bus. Clarissa Lions and Raven Rose. It scared me to think of talking to them but somehow I did. "So...You guys have ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    Alright, I've tried this before and it sucked I'm trying again after reading the rules and hopefully it will be better. Story line: You are a teen/young adult (12-17, since ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Name: Kadel Gender: passing herself off as a boy, actually a girl Age: 14 Post:crows nest Appearence: Her short hair covers her face past her nose and is longer slightly ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dream On.

    She was 16 when she started The Walk. With a guitar on her back and $275 jammed in the part of her beat up vans, where the sole and the ...

    May 13, 2010


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak