User avatar

emoticon220

  • Official Polls Re: What's your favourite way to travel?

    I, personally, really like my car. Her breaks don't work that well, but shes a good car.

    Aug 10, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The January 2014 Literary Spotlight

    Oh my goodness I never would have expected that! I wrote that because I was bored! Thank you so much!!!!!

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Stop!

    Ice is back with mah brand new invention.

    Jan 16, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Huh?

    Its always pat buchanan

    Apr 23, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    's been awhile. I instagrammed it....I'm so sorry.

    Mar 28, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: How'd you discover YWS?

    I googled "young writers" or something like that looking for a place to compare/post/get ideas for my work...that was 3 years ago this month c:

    Dec 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    My face! and my really nice hair! mahface.jpg

    Nov 30, 2012
  • Official Polls Re: What genres do you write in?

    Realistic Fiction. arent i boring? XD

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Uhm, this is the only halfway decent picture i have of me and I cropped out the other person for this haha sorry its not great! Heres a more recent ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Fire Burning (Sean Kingston) (I'm Going to be an Arsonist?) What will be your future job?

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do you have a Twitter account?

    I don't have one...why would i want to know what people are doing every 5 one cares that you ate a bagel!

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Paper or Plastic?

    Nothings better than the smell of a book, the gritty feel of the pages, the excitement of waiting for the next page, turning it as slow as you please or ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: How'd you discover YWS?

    One day I was really bored and I wanted a place to share my poetry and writing with others so I googled like,"writing websites for teens" or something like that ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Sims 2 neighborhood *updates*

    1: Rae, or brigitte rae, i am your wife :) 2: i am a girl 3: i am a pisces 4: sporty punk 5: brown and red 6: up in ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Im still a noob so this is kinda weird but sending a shout out to all the people out there who are going to become Writers, Authors, Songwriters, Movie Writers, ...

    Jan 1, 2010


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix