User avatar

emim219

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Broken

    Why thank you!

    Sep 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Other Re: Hate Turns to Love- Proluge

    That's a really good idea and it reads better. thank you!

    Aug 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Nightmare-Prologue

    I would have liked the prologue to be longer just by a smidgen! The other thing that I saw was capitalization, CAPITALIZE!! It makes it easier for the reader to ...

    Aug 7, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Other Re: Hate Turns to Love- Proluge

    Okay thank you for the advice

    Aug 7, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Historical Fiction Re: Time Jump: TEASER

    I love the idea of this book/story! The title drew me in and I adore that you have the main character talking to father time. And that you have the ...

    Aug 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Other Re: Hate Turns to Love- Proluge

    Thank you and I will fix those grammatical errors, thank you for your feed back.

    Aug 6, 2013


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman