Random avatar

emilyb

  • Short Story » General, General Re: From A Friend

    This is a very, very powerful...story...if you can call it that. Nonetheless, I loved reading this. I like the whole "...teddy bears to night terrors, gummy candy to acid trips..." ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wishing for change

    I didn't really like this too much. It was quite odd, and I didn't like the fact that this was a masturbation story. It didn't make sense, and I was ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cornelia

    It felt a little childish to me, the whole boogers thing. I think you could have done better with that, and made it a little different. I'm glad that she ...

    Mar 16, 2008


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm