User avatar

elle21

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Forgetful.

    I enjoyed this story alot :} I had my doubts when I first started reading it, but it was funny and had a good plot. "I'm not sure you understand, ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Room Full of Peanuts

    ‘Thanks! I am trying to get, do you know Jack? Jack Keogh? I do not know why but this line bugs me alot. It feels like you're just jumping. I ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Religion Studies

    Most people practice some sort of religion or belief, and adolescents are no exception. However, many childhood experiences with religion involve sitting in a building, singing and praying. Praying fo

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gladys and Maddie

    It was a slow night at the MGM casino in Las Vegas when arguably the two most interesting patrons of the night walked in. I think there should be a ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Social Interaction and Observation

    I enjoy how you break down and go through what someones thought process is when they see someone at first glance. Certainly an ice-breaker but far too individualistic to You ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Splendid Agony

    fresh-cut grass and watermelon, shallow ponds where you once fell in, Haha. remember that time and that place where we talked about this? when was that? oh yeah today :P ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Silent Words

    I'm happy I'm not the only one who can see Mori with Haruhi :] You captured his thought process very well here, however, I do feel like you need to ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Winning Over Weakness

    how we end up loosing those successful moments That's just a silly little typo but it is losing. strongly agree to this words would be students, I think that should ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sunday

    Very well written my friend :} However, it does leave me curious, is the narrator if this story a boy or a girl? If it is suppose to be a ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Me, Manga and Anime

    I agree with Tatra. It was a decent essay, but I was really expecting you to elaborate more on American comics compared to Japanese manga. The mention of them at ...

    Jul 29, 2009


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon