User avatar

elijah1

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Preserved

    Ah, thanks for the reviews. the way you wrote things over again also made it a little confusing Darn. With this piece, I was trying to write in both first ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Mechanical Ghosts, part 1

    If no one else comments, I won't bother posting part 2

    May 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Mechanical Ghosts, part 1

    For any other reviewers, any thoughts as to what might happen next? I get the thoughts that maybe we’re about to have a crisis. This is helpful to know. ----- ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Extinguished

    Thank you, both of you, for the comments. Yeah, I did overdo the repetition in some parts. Hmm... the speech probably could be improved. Any more comments? Overall, I feel ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Faceless

    Ah, wow Thanks for the comments everyone I think I'm going to have the character be thinking 'of course not, she has no eyes.' And yes, eventually I'll change the ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heart of Sorrow Chap 2

    Here it is, the rest of the critique: “Now you wished to know what I want from you.” This is slightly awkward. I'd reword it or take it out. Something ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heart of Sorrow Chap 2

    Hello again. I've critiqued half of this so far. Here is half of the critique: What do you want from me?!” You don't need the multiple punctuation. This isn't a ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Chemistry Class Prison

    Oh wow. Thanks for the critique and the comments. His leg slid, he fell, and he ended up kneeling before a specific tombstone. I just realized... I used two tenses ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Faceless

    Thanks for all the comments. (For those of you who liked it, more stories are coming). LydiaB, if you ever read this message, thanks for the critique. I think I ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heart Of Sorrow Chap. 1

    Hello, I'm here with the rest of my critique. “Do I frighten you?" Tom was able to speak after swallowing a few times, “Who are you?” “Your Guardian Angel.” After ...

    Apr 9, 2009


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot