-
Re: Dream Weavers ~ part b
Hello. I just stumbled upon your story, and I'm surprised to find that no one has commented on this part of it. I'll critique this for you. Kydia’s oval and ...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: The Echoes
Hello, I'm going to critique your piece today. Derek did not know why, but he knew this was the right thing to do, as if to justify this thought an ...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: (New) Guardians Chapter 1
I'm just going to critique the very beginning of this piece. It was a normal day in the forest Try beginning with a sentence that hints at change, since change ...
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: A Dream of a Friend Long Gone
Ah, I like dreams. I have only two suggestions for this piece. Don't explain the dream at the beginning. The piece has more meaning if you leave it for us, ...
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: The Broken -- TC -- Chapter Two
Hmm... this chapter was interesting. My biggest suggestion is: avoid summarizing. Avoid using flashback in this chapter, because, in my opinion, it's more intriguing and mysterious if you don't tell ...
Mar 18, 2009 -
Re: The Blood, Book 1: Rubedo- Chapter 2
Excellent. Most excellent. How else could I describe this? I like how you show what Nicholas is thinking. I have just one suggestion. You see, as a reader, I like ...
Mar 18, 2009 -
Re: And Then.
And then I read a beginning that grips my attention... The first sentence is excellent; it hints at change without revealing everything. It makes me want to know more. Well ...
Mar 18, 2009 -
Re: The Empath
Interesting concept. Quite intriguing, actually. For suggestions, I'd say try expanding this idea. What if this character entered politics... How did this character get his ability? Can normal people
Mar 17, 2009
