User avatar

easilyinspired

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Good-bye. Prologue/Ch1

    Hello and Merry Christmas!!!! I like the start of your story, the description of the characters is great, the way you tie it in with the action. I really like ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Gatekeeper (Chapter One, Part One)

    Wow, I love it!!! I like the way you have started it, the link of the sky is very clever. It's a fantastic piece of writing but I'll tell you ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: The city that tells our stories

    This story is great, I love this part: "I remember how I was happy for getting older and smarter. I remember meeting good people. I still have in mind how ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Angel 2

    Yeah, I like this story. The fact that it's written in first person is great, i love the little comments Max makes in his/her head. It makes it more personal ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Kiss me when I'm sober

    Hi, Wow, I love your poem! The way you capture the subject is fantastic! This is a great piece of work, and I really enjoyed reading it. I loved the ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Lonely's Love Song

    Hiya, I really like this poem!!! You've got a really interesting style of writing, this poem is really vivid. I kind of read it, and really liked it but I ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Don't Ask.

    Hi, Your story was fantastic! What I loved about it so much is the fact that it is realistic. What I mean is that so many people can relate to ...

    Dec 20, 2010


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain