User avatar

druthie

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Kiss of Fate - Chapter One

    I for one liked your other story best and Umm...I hate to break this to you but your story still has a twilight thing to it. But I could tell ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter Three : The Impossible Become Possible

    Nice story, I liked it. A little rough around the edges though like when you say (She? "Fine. I'll be there tomorrow; daylight." I hung up the phone.) You should ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: I Am Man

    WOW! rlly nauseating…But awesome that was rlly good and completely original. This is probably the best science fiction story I have ever read. But where did Orion get all the ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight : The real story

    One word "WOW" For a person who is a twilight fan you basiclly tore the books to shreads. I can't say I liked it or I hated it. Well I ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter Two : The New Guy in Town

    I rlly like it, I was really worried at first that this was going to be another twilight story when I was reading this. But though it is similar it's ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cold Blood

    okay, I like the plot for your story but your dialgue is weak. And you Seem rushed. Also when your wrote your story you make people seem simple minded you ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter One : Sometimes Feelings are Hard to Hide

    I rlly liked your story...nice job keeping it orginal though it does have a twilight theme to it... it was different I also rlly liked the ending of your chapter. ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Who dreamed it?

    One the third pharagraph you say "The garden is bright and sunny, free of corruption or any imperfections from the safe distance in the hallway. Just like children, they are ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Fade Away

    Awesome song...tho a bit sad & depressing... I like it and i like how you combined lyrics from famous songs and changes it up a little and made them work ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Meave's Journal

    I lov it... nice the idea isn't very original but you made it orginal and different by making it in to a journal and writing it that way can't wait ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Forgotten

    nice, pretty good on making your story well...more original like using the word shapeshifters instead of werewolfs or something... I really like it and can't wait to read your story....But ...

    Apr 20, 2009


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper