Random avatar

draolatch

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Survival Rebooted Chapter 1

    Thank you SO much! Your review was a ton of help and it really helped me grow as a writer!

    Jun 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Henry The Unknown

    May 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Survival (Rebooted) Arc 1

    Update: changed story to third person

    May 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Survival (Rebooted) Arc 1

    Thank you very much!

    May 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Survival (Rebooted) Arc 1

    I got a bunch of reviews talking about the tense change, so I fixed it up to third person! If you have the time, could you reread it and see ...

    May 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: I am a Poet

    I like the simplicity, but I think this would be more interesting if you stretched it out a bit. I'd focus on the painter part, that could be stretched out ...

    May 10, 2017


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady