User avatar

dragonight9

dragonight9

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 32

    Hi! That was a short break huh? Heh, heh. So excited to catch up on more of this amazing story! That upon which my dragon's eye fixed Yay Stud! I'm ...

    May 12, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 31

    Hi! Dragon here for one last review for a while. Love the story so far, and I know it's only getting better from here! That upon which my dragon's eye ...

    May 5, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 30

    Hi! Dragon back for another review! This one looks like it's going to be a doozy. That upon which my dragon's eye fixed When she saw an ominous white ring, ...

    May 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 29

    Hi! Dragon back again for another review of this amazing story. That upon which my dragon's eye fixed "Maybe ask someone else," said Stud. "Even though Ginger and Splashy seem ...

    May 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 28

    Hi! Dragon here for another review. Can't wait to see what happens next. That upon which my dragon's eye fixed I am really enjoying seeing the more caring side of ...

    May 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 27

    Hi! Dragon here to give my thoughts on this amazing story. That upon which my dragon's eye fixed I enjoyed the brief sparing match at the start but was surprised ...

    May 3, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 26

    Hi! Dragon here to review another chapter of this amazing story. That upon which my dragon's eye fixed The way you reiterated the contrast of the setting with the orcs ...

    May 3, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 25

    That upon which my dragon's eye fixed I love how you showed the mending/growing relationship between Kita and Stud. Before he could pitch a fit, someone knocked on the door. ...

    May 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 24

    That upon which my dragon's eye fixed It's hard to find a specific thing to comment on in the first section. I really enjoyed your description of the setting and ...

    Apr 30, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 23

    Dragonight is back for another chapter of this amazing book! That upon which my dragon's eye fixed From the sudden outburst, Leiytning barely restrained himself from unsheathing a weapon. I ...

    Apr 27, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 22

    I'm still working on my reviewing format but I hope you enjoy! That upon which my dragon's eye fixed I really love the setting you set up and the tinge ...

    Apr 26, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 21

    Hi Raven, here for another review using my new method. What my Dragon eye fixed on That entrance by Leiytning was perfect. It showed both his power and awareness of ...

    Mar 28, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 20

    Hi Raven, I've got some more time to dive into your wonderful story, and I think I've figured out the coding this time. I guess we'll see. That upon which ...

    Mar 26, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 19

    Hi Raven, I'm trying out some reviewing codes I've found along with a new format. I'll probably improve/change this in the future but we'll see how it turns out. [wordart=red+black]That ...

    Mar 24, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Not One Message On Your Phone

    This was a very interesting tale and I liked the comparison of book and phone. The weather is a feeling and you used your other descriptors well. I'm not very ...

    Mar 20, 2024


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous