User avatar

doyle229

  • Writing Tips Re: getting emotion out of the pages and into the reader

    The closer you feel to the character, the sadder it will be if something happens to them. Like in Harry Potter, a lot of people cry when Sirius, Dumbledore, Dobby, ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: getting emotion out of the pages and into the reader

    So for a while I was really hooked on reading Nicholas Sparks and Jodie Picoult; basically books that were full of emotion and occasionally make me shed a tear or ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: short stories... huh?

    Hi. So I will shamelessy be the first to admit that my writing is simply mediocre. I know in order to improve this I have to practice writing short stories ...

    Sep 3, 2009


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr