User avatar

doodlegirl

doodlegirl

  • Art & Photography Re: Dove's Simplicity and A Candle

    I liked the youtube video it was really cool. It was awesome! :P

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Megaratha-Prologue

    I know its really short but don't pick on that. There's only so much I can say without giving away an awesome story.

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Megaratha-Prologue

    My life was, well, pretty normal. I had a friend named Josh who was super nice and smart, I was on top of my class, and everything was kinda perfect ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dance

    I like it. It's really good!

    Jun 24, 2011


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian