User avatar

deltadalek

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lost Star System

    Thanks, I really appreciate your help! About the vultrinos being too emotive, the later installments will explain that part. And knowing his name? Well, I hoped the ESP would explain ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Heal.

    WOW! That is a good start, I was disappointed that it had to end! I don't want to be critical, but I noticed an error. I was glad it wasn’t ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lost Star System

    Yeah, I was not really confident in my work. I am still a rookie, and I don't yet know all the tricks. Thanks! And don't worry, you didn't put me ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lost Star System part 3

    Thanks for the advice! The only problem I couldn't bring myself to fix was the one about the entire giving away the secret thing. I......... :shock: Well, I think that ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: saturday night

    This was good! I like the characters, and how things went. I can't really find any error that was not previously mentioned. I wish I could help :smt001 ! Maybe ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Waste

    WOW. This was an amazing read! It had good characters, and a good plot twist. I thought the woman was thinking about the man who was going to break up ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lost Star System part 3

    The Lost Star System part 3 We know pick up with our heroes, as they are preparing for the harsh life in store for them. * * * Greg ran ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Memohirs of a brokenheart continued

    It's good! I just went to public school (don't ask), and it really catches the mood and train of thought is usually there! I only noticed a few grammar errors, ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Writers Challenge: 2/14 St. Valentine (Sadistic)

    It was supposed to be a short history on love, right? It's JUST FINE, but a little hard to understand :? .

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gypsy's Curse

    I enjoyed it too! And I know what you mean about the "turning into novels" bit. Whenever I try writing a story :smt024 , I go overboard with detail and ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lost Star System part 2

    Thanks again. I think that it is not as exciting, but thank you for proving otherwise :D :D

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lost Star System

    Thanks! I am a new writer and I appreciate any help! :P

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Five Fingers of Fury

    A VERY GOOD READ! I think it is kind of in the style of Steven King's "The Shining," and I enjoyed that style except for the SCARE YOUR PANTS OFF ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lost Star System part 2

    The Lost Star System Part 2 We return to The Lord vultrino, who is absolutely furious about the computer chip being stolen. And to his reverie... * * * “You ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Maria's Last Wish

    A really good read! You brought new light to the story, and I couldn't really find anything that disrupts that flow mentioned in the previous post. The way you described ...

    Jul 7, 2010


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela