User avatar

deleted_5

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You(10)

    Blast you Rascal!! You've gotten me really into Romance now! Thanks a lot!

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Runaway Chapter 6 part 1

    Thanks June dear! I'm going to redit this right away! :wink: Thanks for the review!! :D

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Runaway: Chapter 4

    Thanks Pippie-dooda! That helps me a bunch! I'm working on the next part. I'm hoping it'll be out soon.

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Question Chapter 2

    Hello again!!! I can't wait to edit this!!! I'm so excited!! (Don't worry, I do this to many people when I get asked to edit!! He he) Prepare for an ...

    Mar 6, 2009


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality