User avatar

deleted3

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balema, A world of many elements - Chapter 1 - The Story

    Hi there Durrie! I would like to tell you a bit about what I, the reader, enjoys most. In a story, I like to get to know characters from the ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Total Eclipse [Prologue]

    Heya! I have an issue with the credibility. Would a man really be alive enough to read a note (upside down) that was stabbed into his chest before he fell ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Diaries of a Teenage Vampire: Chapter One

    From one amateur to another: Firstly, i totally relate to the feeling of protectiveness, accompanied by the feeling that your story is being attacked. But I learnt that if you ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled Story, Chapter One

    Hi TNO! This little piece of what I feel is a much bigger story makes me definitely want to find out more. What is the background of each of the ...

    Jan 26, 2010


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle