User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Other Re: Show Us The Way - Chapter 1

    Okay at first I thought you had spelt 'jerk' wrong and instead spelled it 'jeek' but I kept on reading. Since Peter is Jens' sister, does that make him an ...

    Jul 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: My Blood Approves: 2 - Small and Alone

    Um... did you read the epilogue in the Harry Potter Series? It says' that they had LOTS of kids, Ginny was still alive and well, AND that their kids went ...

    Jul 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: The Dimension Walls Prologue

    I don't know about this story... I had NO idea what was happening and uh a little bit more of character development could have been needed. Try making it flow ...

    Jul 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: My Blood Approves: 1 - the deepest secret

    What in the world did you just freaking start?! I get the feeling Tate is a big trouble maker, but more out of loneness than anything else. And Harry-well we ...

    Jul 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Sacrifice - Chapter One

    First of all fantastic job my friend, fantastic indeed. Should you fear me you need not for I only have goodness in your book my friend. You should write more. ...

    Jul 15, 2013


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot