User avatar

deleted

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love

    Having current difficulties with this particular subject, your title forced me to open this piece immediately. Following it was easy, appears to portray hope. We all love to hope. However, ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Part one: The Death

    This needs some work. You are all over the place with your words, phrases, grammer, punctuation and techniques. I kindaza got a headache after reading it. PET PEEVE ONLY> Get ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Chocolate Rapper

    I kindaza like. kindaza not. I see what your trying to do, trying to accomplish, and its pretty cool. needs a bit of work. Add another verse, talk about how ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bedsheets

    Not sure if there is a sexual or insominatic undertone here. Perhaps more of a repetition for in&out of the bedsheets could make it more sexual. Also, last line of ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled -- Suggestions welcome

    I am the LAST person you would need to make an excuse for. Its all good. Perhaps I should have asked a question instead: "Why does Ky jump at me ...

    Sep 24, 2006


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley